|Vol 22, No 2 (2016): Special Issue: Coloniality of Power and Hegemonic Shifts in the World-System||What Goes Around Comes Around: From the Coloniality of Power to the Crisis of Civilization||Abstract PDF|
|Leonardo E. Figueroa Helland, Tim Lindgren|
|Volume 20, Number 1, Winter/Spring 2014||Private Governance, Hegemonic Struggles, and Institutional Outcomes in the Transnational Cotton Commodity Chain||Abstract PDF|
|Volume 19, Number 1, Winter 2013||Hegemony and Humanitarian Norms: The U.S. Legitimation of Toxic Violence||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"